Golden color, cloudy, with a small finger of off-white, foamy head. Inviting aroma that is quite hoppy. Flavor is juicy, with things like berry and stone fruit. Especially apricot and nectarine. The Centennial and Mosaic hops really seem to complement each other. Medium mouthfeel with light carbonation but it works well. In the finish, we get just a touch of grapefruit pith bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 11 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity