Color is dark brown with a small finger of tan, creamy head. Strong aroma of dark malt, nuts, and fruit. Taste is really complex. Roasted malt, coffee, and chocolate up front. But there are some noticeable fruit flavors like apple and pear that shifts to more dark fruit like raisin and fig. There's a sweetness on the back end, but also some herbal hops that give just a bit of bitterness. Only 4.6% ABV, but don't let that fool you. It's light bodied but full-flavored. This is a classic Scotch Ale that finishes smooth with a continuation of the rich, malty flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 25 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity