Yella Pils pours a light yellow color, as the name suggests, with a white foamy, light head. This is a crisp and clear beer with a slightly grassy smell. This is a classic easy drinker with a sweet light malt taste somewhere between wheat and barley and has just a hint of citrus and lemongrass.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 41 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity