Color is golden orange, with two fingers of white, frothy head. Long lasting with a ton of lacing left on the glass. Inviting aroma with tropical fruit and berry dominating. The taste is hoppy with blueberry, melon, pineapple, banana, and lemon lime citrus. Juicy but not too sweet, with a medium body and subdued bitterness. Mouthfeel is creamy, perhaps there’s some lactose or vanilla here, and low carbonation. The 8.2% is fairly hidden. Quite tasty – one of the better Hazy DIPAs we’ve had this year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 47 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity