Color is golden orange, with two fingers of white, frothy head. Long lasting with a ton of lacing left on the glass. Inviting aroma with tropical fruit and berry dominating. The taste is hoppy with blueberry, melon, pineapple, banana, and lemon lime citrus. Juicy but not too sweet, with a medium body and subdued bitterness. Mouthfeel is creamy, perhaps there’s some lactose or vanilla here, and low carbonation. The 8.2% is fairly hidden. Quite tasty – one of the better Hazy DIPAs we’ve had this year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 25 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap