Corona Premier pours a pale golden color. The white head disappears almost immediately, but the steady flow of carbonation bubbles lasts for quite a while. It has a grassy aroma of corn and barley. The flavor tastes like grain, malt-forward with only a slight sweetness. The carbonation and ever-so-slight hop bite provide a refreshing crispness that is helped by being served at a cold temperature. If you ordered to stay at home, it seems fitting to enjoy a beer of the same name as the virus precipitating that order.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 31 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity