Corona Premier pours a pale golden color. The white head disappears almost immediately, but the steady flow of carbonation bubbles lasts for quite a while. It has a grassy aroma of corn and barley. The flavor tastes like grain, malt-forward with only a slight sweetness. The carbonation and ever-so-slight hop bite provide a refreshing crispness that is helped by being served at a cold temperature. If you ordered to stay at home, it seems fitting to enjoy a beer of the same name as the virus precipitating that order.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 11 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity