Corona Premier pours a pale golden color. The white head disappears almost immediately, but the steady flow of carbonation bubbles lasts for quite a while. It has a grassy aroma of corn and barley. The flavor tastes like grain, malt-forward with only a slight sweetness. The carbonation and ever-so-slight hop bite provide a refreshing crispness that is helped by being served at a cold temperature. If you ordered to stay at home, it seems fitting to enjoy a beer of the same name as the virus precipitating that order.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 28 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity