Clock With No Hands
Color is a beautiful dark purple with two fingers of pink, frothy head that is long lasting. Great aroma, with lots of fruit from both the blackberries and the black currants. Taste is super smooth, and very light on the sour scale. This is brewed with lactose and marshmallows, and those certainly add an element of creaminess and body to the beer, but we appreciate that they don’t dominate the flavor. Instead, the blackberry and black currant are front and center with a huge fruit flavor. Fantastic finish that leaves you wanting another one of these. This Fresh Fest collaboration was brewed with Alematic Artisan Ales in Huber Heights, Ohio. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 17 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity