Citrus Wheat Beer
The Old Bakery Citrus Wheat is a slightly hazy, golden orange color. The head is very fine with incredibly small bubbles and good retention. The aroma is multifaceted, featuring floral wheat, chamomile tea, and lemon cookie. There is quite a bit of sweetness on the nose. The flavor is even more complex than the aroma with many noticeable spices including ginger, coriander, and lavender. The mouthfeel is on the lighter side and the malts and hops keep a low profile allowing the spices to take center stage.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 23 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity