Pours a soft yellow gold color, non-transparent haze, with one finger of white, soapy head. Aroma of both wheat and citrus. Taste is hoppy with citrus notes of lemon, orange, and grapefruit. Malts are grainy and smooth, with a clear wheat presence, although it's not overpowering. What it does is create a super soft and creamy mouthfeel, with a refreshing nature that comes from a wheat beer. Light bodied with perfect carbonation. Finishes with a very slight bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 39 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity