Pours a soft yellow gold color, non-transparent haze, with one finger of white, soapy head. Aroma of both wheat and citrus. Taste is hoppy with citrus notes of lemon, orange, and grapefruit. Malts are grainy and smooth, with a clear wheat presence, although it’s not overpowering. What it does is create a super soft and creamy mouthfeel, with a refreshing nature that comes from a wheat beer. Light bodied with perfect carbonation. Finishes with a very slight bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 21 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity