Pours a soft yellow gold color, non-transparent haze, with one finger of white, soapy head. Aroma of both wheat and citrus. Taste is hoppy with citrus notes of lemon, orange, and grapefruit. Malts are grainy and smooth, with a clear wheat presence, although it's not overpowering. What it does is create a super soft and creamy mouthfeel, with a refreshing nature that comes from a wheat beer. Light bodied with perfect carbonation. Finishes with a very slight bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Big Blue Van. 12 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity