Pours a soft yellow gold color, non-transparent haze, with one finger of white, soapy head. Aroma of both wheat and citrus. Taste is hoppy with citrus notes of lemon, orange, and grapefruit. Malts are grainy and smooth, with a clear wheat presence, although it's not overpowering. What it does is create a super soft and creamy mouthfeel, with a refreshing nature that comes from a wheat beer. Light bodied with perfect carbonation. Finishes with a very slight bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 17 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity