Pours slightly hazy, somewhere between gold and deep gold in color. Two finger head that is white and fluffy. Fantastic, hoppy aroma. Taste is hop-forward and bright, with the strong citrusy profile that you’d expect from a Citra single-hopped Pale Ale. Orange, grapefruit, lime, but also some floral and tropical fruit notes. Mouthfeel is smooth with an easy drinking, fairly light body. Well balanced, including a pleasant and mild bitterness in the finish. Nice West Coast style Pale Ale with plenty of borderline-IPA attributes.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 minute ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity