Pours slightly hazy, somewhere between gold and deep gold in color. Two finger head that is white and fluffy. Fantastic, hoppy aroma. Taste is hop-forward and bright, with the strong citrusy profile that you’d expect from a Citra single-hopped Pale Ale. Orange, grapefruit, lime, but also some floral and tropical fruit notes. Mouthfeel is smooth with an easy drinking, fairly light body. Well balanced, including a pleasant and mild bitterness in the finish. Nice West Coast style Pale Ale with plenty of borderline-IPA attributes.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 14 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity