Collaboration No. 5 pours a very transparent, medium copper color with a thick head. Has a fresh hop aroma that smells delicious. Taste is quite fruity, especially tropical fruits like pineapple, mango, and passion fruit. Also a bit of lemon and lime citrus. There's some malt presence but overall pretty fruit forward. All this leads into a slightly tart finish. This is a nice product from Boulevard and Cigar City and a collaboration that we'd like to see more of.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity