Golden straw color, hazy and non-transparent, with one finger of white, bubbly head. Pretty strong aroma with lots of mango but not a lot of wheat. Taste is similar to the aroma, with lots of fresh fruit flavors from the mango, and we start to see more of the wheaty malt backbone that supports it. But the wheat is pretty mellow, creating a light bodied, easy drinking, fruit-forward beer. The mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing, with a smooth, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 17 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity