Golden straw color, hazy and non-transparent, with one finger of white, bubbly head. Pretty strong aroma with lots of mango but not a lot of wheat. Taste is similar to the aroma, with lots of fresh fruit flavors from the mango, and we start to see more of the wheaty malt backbone that supports it. But the wheat is pretty mellow, creating a light bodied, easy drinking, fruit-forward beer. The mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing, with a smooth, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 52 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity