Bo Pils pours an ever so slightly cloudy straw yellow with a coarse, bubbly, four finger white head that heavily laces with impressive retention. Nose is very grain forward with a sweet doughy note. Taste is also grain and dough. It has a noticeable malt bill and there's a citrusy hop bitterness at play to balance the sweetness, but it also finishes sweet. The mouthfeel is light and crisp, with good carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 18 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity