Blonde Frog Ale
Blonde Frog Ale is more of a pale ale based on its color and hoppy bite. It is a little sweet but well balanced and easy to drink with a mild aftertaste. This is no more than an average pale ale, but not a bad choice for drinking down by the pond with the frogs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 54 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity