Blonde Frog Ale
Blonde Frog Ale is more of a pale ale based on its color and hoppy bite. It is a little sweet but well balanced and easy to drink with a mild aftertaste. This is no more than an average pale ale, but not a bad choice for drinking down by the pond with the frogs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 8 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 49 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity