Blonde Frog Ale
Blonde Frog Ale is more of a pale ale based on its color and hoppy bite. It is a little sweet but well balanced and easy to drink with a mild aftertaste. This is no more than an average pale ale, but not a bad choice for drinking down by the pond with the frogs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity