Bliss Double IPA
Pours a clear, golden amber color. Foamy, white head that leaves a nice amount of lacing. Aroma is mostly floral hops. Flavor is very hoppy, with tropical fruit being most recognizable for us. Also some citrus and floral hop flavors. There’s a semi-sweet malt backbone that provides both contrast and support for the hops. Some bitterness sneaks in on the back end, but it’s pleasant and fitting for a West Coast IPA like this. The 8.5% surprises us, as it’s not boozy, but the alcohol might catch up with you after a 22 oz bottle!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 47 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity