Bliss Double IPA
Pours a clear, golden amber color. Foamy, white head that leaves a nice amount of lacing. Aroma is mostly floral hops. Flavor is very hoppy, with tropical fruit being most recognizable for us. Also some citrus and floral hop flavors. There’s a semi-sweet malt backbone that provides both contrast and support for the hops. Some bitterness sneaks in on the back end, but it’s pleasant and fitting for a West Coast IPA like this. The 8.5% surprises us, as it’s not boozy, but the alcohol might catch up with you after a 22 oz bottle!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 51 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to California Grab Bag II. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity