Bliss Double IPA
Pours a clear, golden amber color. Foamy, white head that leaves a nice amount of lacing. Aroma is mostly floral hops. Flavor is very hoppy, with tropical fruit being most recognizable for us. Also some citrus and floral hop flavors. There's a semi-sweet malt backbone that provides both contrast and support for the hops. Some bitterness sneaks in on the back end, but it's pleasant and fitting for a West Coast IPA like this. The 8.5% surprises us, as it's not boozy, but the alcohol might catch up with you after a 22 oz bottle!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 11 minutes ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 16 minutes ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 18 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 54 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity