Bliss Double IPA
Pours a clear, golden amber color. Foamy, white head that leaves a nice amount of lacing. Aroma is mostly floral hops. Flavor is very hoppy, with tropical fruit being most recognizable for us. Also some citrus and floral hop flavors. There's a semi-sweet malt backbone that provides both contrast and support for the hops. Some bitterness sneaks in on the back end, but it's pleasant and fitting for a West Coast IPA like this. The 8.5% surprises us, as it's not boozy, but the alcohol might catch up with you after a 22 oz bottle!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 43 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity