Bliss Double IPA
Pours a clear, golden amber color. Foamy, white head that leaves a nice amount of lacing. Aroma is mostly floral hops. Flavor is very hoppy, with tropical fruit being most recognizable for us. Also some citrus and floral hop flavors. There’s a semi-sweet malt backbone that provides both contrast and support for the hops. Some bitterness sneaks in on the back end, but it’s pleasant and fitting for a West Coast IPA like this. The 8.5% surprises us, as it’s not boozy, but the alcohol might catch up with you after a 22 oz bottle!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 38 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Truck Trail. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity