Bliss Double IPA
Pours a clear, golden amber color. Foamy, white head that leaves a nice amount of lacing. Aroma is mostly floral hops. Flavor is very hoppy, with tropical fruit being most recognizable for us. Also some citrus and floral hop flavors. There’s a semi-sweet malt backbone that provides both contrast and support for the hops. Some bitterness sneaks in on the back end, but it’s pleasant and fitting for a West Coast IPA like this. The 8.5% surprises us, as it’s not boozy, but the alcohol might catch up with you after a 22 oz bottle!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 8 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity