Bliss Double IPA
Pours a clear, golden amber color. Foamy, white head that leaves a nice amount of lacing. Aroma is mostly floral hops. Flavor is very hoppy, with tropical fruit being most recognizable for us. Also some citrus and floral hop flavors. There's a semi-sweet malt backbone that provides both contrast and support for the hops. Some bitterness sneaks in on the back end, but it's pleasant and fitting for a West Coast IPA like this. The 8.5% surprises us, as it's not boozy, but the alcohol might catch up with you after a 22 oz bottle!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 31 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity