Bliss Double IPA
Pours a clear, golden amber color. Foamy, white head that leaves a nice amount of lacing. Aroma is mostly floral hops. Flavor is very hoppy, with tropical fruit being most recognizable for us. Also some citrus and floral hop flavors. There’s a semi-sweet malt backbone that provides both contrast and support for the hops. Some bitterness sneaks in on the back end, but it’s pleasant and fitting for a West Coast IPA like this. The 8.5% surprises us, as it’s not boozy, but the alcohol might catch up with you after a 22 oz bottle!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Switcheroo Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity