Happy Father's Day! Big Daddy IPA is a bright golden colored ale with small champagne-like bubbles and a thick foamy white head. Aroma is floral and grassy. Taste is hoppy and dry right from the start, with the same floral notes from the aroma along with lots of citrus. Orange, lemon, and grapefruit provide a fairly bitter and dry mouthfeel. Light to medium body with a long, lingering slightly bitter finish. This is a classic American-style IPA that you can share on Father's Day or any day of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 42 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity