Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA
The IPA from Benchmark Brewing Co. is a slightly hazy, amber orange hue with a lot of fine bubbles. Head is foamy, off-white, and recedes quickly but leaves good lacing. There’s a strong hop aroma that makes the beer pretty inviting. Taste is light bready malt at first, followed by a ton of bitter, citrus hop flavors. A little bit of pine, but mostly lemon, tangerine, and grapefruit. Light bodied but above average carbonation. The finish is long, bitter and dry, which really accentuates the grapefruit flavors. If you enjoy bitter IPAs, this is enjoyable and very sessionable at just 5.1%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 48 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity