Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA
The IPA from Benchmark Brewing Co. is a slightly hazy, amber orange hue with a lot of fine bubbles. Head is foamy, off-white, and recedes quickly but leaves good lacing. There's a strong hop aroma that makes the beer pretty inviting. Taste is light bready malt at first, followed by a ton of bitter, citrus hop flavors. A little bit of pine, but mostly lemon, tangerine, and grapefruit. Light bodied but above average carbonation. The finish is long, bitter and dry, which really accentuates the grapefruit flavors. If you enjoy bitter IPAs, this is enjoyable and very sessionable at just 5.1%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 47 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity