Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA
The IPA from Benchmark Brewing Co. is a slightly hazy, amber orange hue with a lot of fine bubbles. Head is foamy, off-white, and recedes quickly but leaves good lacing. There’s a strong hop aroma that makes the beer pretty inviting. Taste is light bready malt at first, followed by a ton of bitter, citrus hop flavors. A little bit of pine, but mostly lemon, tangerine, and grapefruit. Light bodied but above average carbonation. The finish is long, bitter and dry, which really accentuates the grapefruit flavors. If you enjoy bitter IPAs, this is enjoyable and very sessionable at just 5.1%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Crème Brûlée Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Clear AF IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity