Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA
The IPA from Benchmark Brewing Co. is a slightly hazy, amber orange hue with a lot of fine bubbles. Head is foamy, off-white, and recedes quickly but leaves good lacing. There’s a strong hop aroma that makes the beer pretty inviting. Taste is light bready malt at first, followed by a ton of bitter, citrus hop flavors. A little bit of pine, but mostly lemon, tangerine, and grapefruit. Light bodied but above average carbonation. The finish is long, bitter and dry, which really accentuates the grapefruit flavors. If you enjoy bitter IPAs, this is enjoyable and very sessionable at just 5.1%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 38 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 49 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity