Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA
The IPA from Benchmark Brewing Co. is a slightly hazy, amber orange hue with a lot of fine bubbles. Head is foamy, off-white, and recedes quickly but leaves good lacing. There's a strong hop aroma that makes the beer pretty inviting. Taste is light bready malt at first, followed by a ton of bitter, citrus hop flavors. A little bit of pine, but mostly lemon, tangerine, and grapefruit. Light bodied but above average carbonation. The finish is long, bitter and dry, which really accentuates the grapefruit flavors. If you enjoy bitter IPAs, this is enjoyable and very sessionable at just 5.1%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 48 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity