Alpha King pours a light amber copper color that is fairly dark for a Pale Ale. The head is off-white and fluffy. Aroma of both grain and hops and a bit of yeast. Taste has a nice balance of citrus and resinous pine hops along with a semi-sweet malt backbone. Some dark bread and brown sugar or caramel. Medium bodied, well carbonated with lots of mouthcoating. Finishes smooth but with a lingering bitterness that sneaks up at the end. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil