Alpha King pours a light amber copper color that is fairly dark for a Pale Ale. The head is off-white and fluffy. Aroma of both grain and hops and a bit of yeast. Taste has a nice balance of citrus and resinous pine hops along with a semi-sweet malt backbone. Some dark bread and brown sugar or caramel. Medium bodied, well carbonated with lots of mouthcoating. Finishes smooth but with a lingering bitterness that sneaks up at the end. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Peachy Bones. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity