Alpha King pours a light amber copper color that is fairly dark for a Pale Ale. The head is off-white and fluffy. Aroma of both grain and hops and a bit of yeast. Taste has a nice balance of citrus and resinous pine hops along with a semi-sweet malt backbone. Some dark bread and brown sugar or caramel. Medium bodied, well carbonated with lots of mouthcoating. Finishes smooth but with a lingering bitterness that sneaks up at the end. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 17 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 59 minutes ago
- jhmiller and 3 others added a rating for Saison Dupont. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Gravity Check. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity