75 Minute pours a golden amber color and a substantial amount of off-white head. The beer is slightly cloudy with an aroma of lemon zest and a little candy sweetness that might be maple syrup. For a beer that says on the side of the bottle it's brewed with maple syrup, the maple flavors are quite subdued. Instead you find a less-hoppy-than-your-average-Dogfish Double IPA with some mild citrus, a malty sweetness and low bitterness. This is lightly carbonated and has a medium thick mouthfeel. There is definitely enough complexity here to keep your senses intrigued through the entire bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 40 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity