Yellow Snow is a seasonal IPA that you could actually enjoy drinking year round. The color is a translucent golden yellow with a thick, foamy head. Aroma is citrusy and fruity. On the taste, the beer is medium bodied with plenty of the same fruity notes. This is hoppier than we expected, with some citrus and pine all complemented by a bready malt backbone. Aside from the name, this isn't your typical winter beer and thankfully it doesn't taste like its name!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 34 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity