Yellow Snow is a seasonal IPA that you could actually enjoy drinking year round. The color is a translucent golden yellow with a thick, foamy head. Aroma is citrusy and fruity. On the taste, the beer is medium bodied with plenty of the same fruity notes. This is hoppier than we expected, with some citrus and pine all complemented by a bready malt backbone. Aside from the name, this isn't your typical winter beer and thankfully it doesn't taste like its name!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 27 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity