Pours a full two inches of head with white bubbles. Swirling the glass leaves numerous legs and a clear film around the glass. Aroma is tropical and citrus abundant with hints of guava. This ale has a hazy orangeish yellow color and the opaqueness is similar to pineapple orange juice. The taste is juicy and filled with nectar sweetness. Hints of blood orange, guava and ripe mango. The mouthfeel is juicy and slightly syrupy. Anchorage Brewing Co. knows how to deliver a quality hazy DIPA and Wolf Child does not disappoint in this style of beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 21 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 56 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity