This "Moxee-Moron" is a unique twist on an Imperial Session IPA. Found in Sierra Nevada's Beer Camp series, you will have to act fast to enjoy this creative collaboration. "Moxee" pours a golden blonde color with a hint of red. No intense aromas come off the glass. You mostly smell hints of malts and a slight citrus and papaya. Strong carbonation provides a tingling bitterness that is pleasant and enjoyable. Ironically, there is nothing "Session" about this 7.5% IPA. It has a ton of upfront tropical and citrusy bitterness that is is supplemented by a smack of caramel malty sweetness. The sweetness ends quickly and is surpassed by the long lasting hoppiness. The strong carbonation and sweetness adds for a creamy mouth feel. If you are looking for a light bodied drink all day "imperial session IPA", then look elsewhere (if one can be found). Sierra Nevada's collaboration with 5 other breweries, allowed for not only a witty label, but an impressive beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 40 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity