This "Moxee-Moron" is a unique twist on an Imperial Session IPA. Found in Sierra Nevada's Beer Camp series, you will have to act fast to enjoy this creative collaboration. "Moxee" pours a golden blonde color with a hint of red. No intense aromas come off the glass. You mostly smell hints of malts and a slight citrus and papaya. Strong carbonation provides a tingling bitterness that is pleasant and enjoyable. Ironically, there is nothing "Session" about this 7.5% IPA. It has a ton of upfront tropical and citrusy bitterness that is is supplemented by a smack of caramel malty sweetness. The sweetness ends quickly and is surpassed by the long lasting hoppiness. The strong carbonation and sweetness adds for a creamy mouth feel. If you are looking for a light bodied drink all day "imperial session IPA", then look elsewhere (if one can be found). Sierra Nevada's collaboration with 5 other breweries, allowed for not only a witty label, but an impressive beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 22 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity