Brewed in collaboration with Brauhaus Riegele of Augsburg, Sierra Nevada has aimed at creating a traditional version of the style. This is a clear, golden color with just a touch of white head. This has a complex malt flavor of cereal grains and a reserved amount of caramel malts for an Oktoberfest beer. This is a bit hoppier than we expected giving us just a bit of that Sierra Nevada flare. This is a great American interpretation of a classic German-style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 12 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity