Brewed in collaboration with Brauhaus Riegele of Augsburg, Sierra Nevada has aimed at creating a traditional version of the style. This is a clear, golden color with just a touch of white head. This has a complex malt flavor of cereal grains and a reserved amount of caramel malts for an Oktoberfest beer. This is a bit hoppier than we expected giving us just a bit of that Sierra Nevada flare. This is a great American interpretation of a classic German-style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity