Happy Thanksgiving! Dankful pours a pale amber color with two fingers of off-white, frothy head. Nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy and strong, with citrus and pine. Taste is hoppy and dank, with lots of resinous pine, tangerine citrus, and a touch of both stone fruit and tropical fruit. Malts are slightly sweet, with both a doughy, bready flavor, along with some light caramel. Mouthfeel is sticky and chewy, with a medium body, and soft carbonation. Light bitterness, with 55 IBU. Finish is long and satisfying, with more of the hoppy, dank flavor that lasts throughout the beer. Overall this is a very good West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity