Happy Thanksgiving! Dankful pours a pale amber color with two fingers of off-white, frothy head. Nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy and strong, with citrus and pine. Taste is hoppy and dank, with lots of resinous pine, tangerine citrus, and a touch of both stone fruit and tropical fruit. Malts are slightly sweet, with both a doughy, bready flavor, along with some light caramel. Mouthfeel is sticky and chewy, with a medium body, and soft carbonation. Light bitterness, with 55 IBU. Finish is long and satisfying, with more of the hoppy, dank flavor that lasts throughout the beer. Overall this is a very good West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 14 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 56 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity