This Donosti (from San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain) Pale Ale has the mouthfeel, maltiness and color of an American Pale Ale, but has a different yeast characteristic. Urumea has a strong Heineken-like flavor which seems to clash with the hoppiness. It also has a lot of sediment that it looks like a snowstorm swirling around in the glass.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 36 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity