This Donosti (from San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain) Pale Ale has the mouthfeel, maltiness and color of an American Pale Ale, but has a different yeast characteristic. Urumea has a strong Heineken-like flavor which seems to clash with the hoppiness. It also has a lot of sediment that it looks like a snowstorm swirling around in the glass.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 44 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity