Two Tractor Ale
Two Tractor Ale earns high marks from us because of its similarity in taste to Firestone Double Barrel Ale. It is spicy, yet smooth, lightly hopped, with a nice peppery aftertaste. There is a shortage of copper ales but this one fits the bill, fills the void and satisfies the senses.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 47 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity