Farmhouse Porter is extremely black in color with light carbonation. It is not as thick as a lot of other porters which is good or bad depending on drinker preference. Noticeable flavors include burnt malts, bittersweet chocolate, caramel, with a coffee-like aftertaste. Overall this is a very drinkable porter with above average flavor and complexity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 10 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity