Pours a light straw color with a thin head that recedes to nothing. Aroma is dank tropical hops and bread. It's mostly clear but does have medium sized chunks of sediment. Taste is very hoppy with honey and toasted grain. Passionfruit and kiwi come through on the finish. There is no bitterness whatsoever. This has to be one of the hoppiest tasting beers without any of the associated bitterness to accompany it. Mouthfeel is smooth and medium, and it has very good up front carbonation. It finishes dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 22 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity