Pours a light straw color with a thin head that recedes to nothing. Aroma is dank tropical hops and bread. It's mostly clear but does have medium sized chunks of sediment. Taste is very hoppy with honey and toasted grain. Passionfruit and kiwi come through on the finish. There is no bitterness whatsoever. This has to be one of the hoppiest tasting beers without any of the associated bitterness to accompany it. Mouthfeel is smooth and medium, and it has very good up front carbonation. It finishes dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 32 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 39 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cantrip Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity