Pompeii pours a hazy, amber orange color with two fingers of white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly, but leaves sticky lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hoppy, with notes of tangerine and peach. The taste however, has more tropical fruit, with pineapple, mango, and papaya. But we do detect some peach, tangerine, and orange flavors as well. Impressive mouthfeel that is juicy but not overly so. Medium body, with a grapefruit bitterness that shows up in the finish. This is a solid IPA and certainly one to pick up if you can get your hands on it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 25 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil