Pompeii pours a hazy, amber orange color with two fingers of white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly, but leaves sticky lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hoppy, with notes of tangerine and peach. The taste however, has more tropical fruit, with pineapple, mango, and papaya. But we do detect some peach, tangerine, and orange flavors as well. Impressive mouthfeel that is juicy but not overly so. Medium body, with a grapefruit bitterness that shows up in the finish. This is a solid IPA and certainly one to pick up if you can get your hands on it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 13 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity