Pompeii pours a hazy, amber orange color with two fingers of white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly, but leaves sticky lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hoppy, with notes of tangerine and peach. The taste however, has more tropical fruit, with pineapple, mango, and papaya. But we do detect some peach, tangerine, and orange flavors as well. Impressive mouthfeel that is juicy but not overly so. Medium body, with a grapefruit bitterness that shows up in the finish. This is a solid IPA and certainly one to pick up if you can get your hands on it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 52 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA