Pompeii pours a hazy, amber orange color with two fingers of white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly, but leaves sticky lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hoppy, with notes of tangerine and peach. The taste however, has more tropical fruit, with pineapple, mango, and papaya. But we do detect some peach, tangerine, and orange flavors as well. Impressive mouthfeel that is juicy but not overly so. Medium body, with a grapefruit bitterness that shows up in the finish. This is a solid IPA and certainly one to pick up if you can get your hands on it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 41 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Graham Cracker Porter. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 4 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 4 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity