The Brew Bitch pours a dark copper color with a little fogginess and a thin, yellowish head. It smells just like the spent mash... malty with a touch of honey sweetness. The flavor is hop forward with a strong malt backbone and a touch of burned biscuit. It has the right about of bitter finish to hold up to the sweetness, with grassy hops flavors that go well with the biscuity smoothness. There's a nice sharpness on the finish that doesn't end crisply but doesn't linger too long either. The carbonation is perfect for the light to medium mouthfeel. All in all, this is a great sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 15 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity