The Brew Bitch pours a dark copper color with a little fogginess and a thin, yellowish head. It smells just like the spent mash... malty with a touch of honey sweetness. The flavor is hop forward with a strong malt backbone and a touch of burned biscuit. It has the right about of bitter finish to hold up to the sweetness, with grassy hops flavors that go well with the biscuity smoothness. There's a nice sharpness on the finish that doesn't end crisply but doesn't linger too long either. The carbonation is perfect for the light to medium mouthfeel. All in all, this is a great sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 38 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 2 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity