The Brew Bitch pours a dark copper color with a little fogginess and a thin, yellowish head. It smells just like the spent mash... malty with a touch of honey sweetness. The flavor is hop forward with a strong malt backbone and a touch of burned biscuit. It has the right about of bitter finish to hold up to the sweetness, with grassy hops flavors that go well with the biscuity smoothness. There's a nice sharpness on the finish that doesn't end crisply but doesn't linger too long either. The carbonation is perfect for the light to medium mouthfeel. All in all, this is a great sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 17 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity