Strawberry Blonde Ale with Ginger
The Strawberry Blonde Ale with Ginger pours a cloudy, reddish orange hue with a thin, sleek head. The aroma is powerful, with an onslaught of ginger as soon as you start to pour into your glass. With your first sip, it's all ginger at first, but then transitions into a juicy, fruitiness that mellows out the ginger to the point where you don't even taste the ginger anymore. The fruits take over, with a lot of strawberry, but also tropical fruits like lychee, guava, and passion fruit. If you love beer like we do, don't be scared off by this style. Give this a try because it's really an impressive brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 42 minutes ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity