Pours a golden straw color with a substantial head. Stone is known for their IPAs but this Saison is great. It's refreshing yet tart through the finish with citrus and passion fruit and a bit of a pepper. Most would say that this is a little sour, with some lemon zest and spice. Overall taste is great, with some sourness and pepperiness, but it's a pretty good interpretation of a classic saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 28 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity