Pours a golden straw color with a substantial head. Stone is known for their IPAs but this Saison is great. It's refreshing yet tart through the finish with citrus and passion fruit and a bit of a pepper. Most would say that this is a little sour, with some lemon zest and spice. Overall taste is great, with some sourness and pepperiness, but it's a pretty good interpretation of a classic saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lifestyle. 21 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity