Pours a golden straw color with a substantial head. Stone is known for their IPAs but this Saison is great. It's refreshing yet tart through the finish with citrus and passion fruit and a bit of a pepper. Most would say that this is a little sour, with some lemon zest and spice. Overall taste is great, with some sourness and pepperiness, but it's a pretty good interpretation of a classic saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 16 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity