Pours a golden straw color with a substantial head. Stone is known for their IPAs but this Saison is great. It's refreshing yet tart through the finish with citrus and passion fruit and a bit of a pepper. Most would say that this is a little sour, with some lemon zest and spice. Overall taste is great, with some sourness and pepperiness, but it's a pretty good interpretation of a classic saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 22 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity