Spectral Evidence pours pitch black with a dark tan, coca-cola-colored head. The look of this beer is traditional for imperial stouts as is the aroma, with dark roasted malts, molasses and soy sauce coming through strong. The flavor follows suit with dark malts, dark chocolate, coffee, a unique smoky quality and very little sweetness. This is not as viscous as many other beers of the same style, maintains a lighter mouthfeel and very little alcohol burn at 12%. Recommended pairing: smoky BBQ food.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sidekicks IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 8 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity