Spectral Evidence pours pitch black with a dark tan, coca-cola-colored head. The look of this beer is traditional for imperial stouts as is the aroma, with dark roasted malts, molasses and soy sauce coming through strong. The flavor follows suit with dark malts, dark chocolate, coffee, a unique smoky quality and very little sweetness. This is not as viscous as many other beers of the same style, maintains a lighter mouthfeel and very little alcohol burn at 12%. Recommended pairing: smoky BBQ food.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 40 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Gravity Check. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity