Spectral Evidence pours pitch black with a dark tan, coca-cola-colored head. The look of this beer is traditional for imperial stouts as is the aroma, with dark roasted malts, molasses and soy sauce coming through strong. The flavor follows suit with dark malts, dark chocolate, coffee, a unique smoky quality and very little sweetness. This is not as viscous as many other beers of the same style, maintains a lighter mouthfeel and very little alcohol burn at 12%. Recommended pairing: smoky BBQ food.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 29 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity