Spectral Evidence pours pitch black with a dark tan, coca-cola-colored head. The look of this beer is traditional for imperial stouts as is the aroma, with dark roasted malts, molasses and soy sauce coming through strong. The flavor follows suit with dark malts, dark chocolate, coffee, a unique smoky quality and very little sweetness. This is not as viscous as many other beers of the same style, maintains a lighter mouthfeel and very little alcohol burn at 12%. Recommended pairing: smoky BBQ food.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 3 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 40 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Ten Fidy. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity