Spectral Evidence pours pitch black with a dark tan, coca-cola-colored head. The look of this beer is traditional for imperial stouts as is the aroma, with dark roasted malts, molasses and soy sauce coming through strong. The flavor follows suit with dark malts, dark chocolate, coffee, a unique smoky quality and very little sweetness. This is not as viscous as many other beers of the same style, maintains a lighter mouthfeel and very little alcohol burn at 12%. Recommended pairing: smoky BBQ food.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 6 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 41 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 52 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity