MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic)
MoZee pours a moderately hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, soapy head and lots of carbonation bubbles. Strong aroma of fresh citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar with citrus and tropical fruit dominating the palate. Grapefruit, orange, pineapple, mango, and lychee seem to be there. Nice combination of Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin hops. There's a good amount of grapefruit pith bitterness, and all this is a supported by a bready malt backbone. Easy drinking, light to medium body, with a mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Smooth, dry finish that lingers well after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Saison Dupont. 48 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity