MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic)
MoZee pours a moderately hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, soapy head and lots of carbonation bubbles. Strong aroma of fresh citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar with citrus and tropical fruit dominating the palate. Grapefruit, orange, pineapple, mango, and lychee seem to be there. Nice combination of Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin hops. There’s a good amount of grapefruit pith bitterness, and all this is a supported by a bready malt backbone. Easy drinking, light to medium body, with a mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Smooth, dry finish that lingers well after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 21 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag II. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dorado High. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity