MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic)
MoZee pours a moderately hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, soapy head and lots of carbonation bubbles. Strong aroma of fresh citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar with citrus and tropical fruit dominating the palate. Grapefruit, orange, pineapple, mango, and lychee seem to be there. Nice combination of Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin hops. There's a good amount of grapefruit pith bitterness, and all this is a supported by a bready malt backbone. Easy drinking, light to medium body, with a mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Smooth, dry finish that lingers well after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 14 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity