MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic)
MoZee pours a moderately hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, soapy head and lots of carbonation bubbles. Strong aroma of fresh citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar with citrus and tropical fruit dominating the palate. Grapefruit, orange, pineapple, mango, and lychee seem to be there. Nice combination of Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin hops. There’s a good amount of grapefruit pith bitterness, and all this is a supported by a bready malt backbone. Easy drinking, light to medium body, with a mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Smooth, dry finish that lingers well after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 11 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil