MoZee pours a moderately hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, soapy head and lots of carbonation bubbles. Strong aroma of fresh citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar with citrus and tropical fruit dominating the palate. Grapefruit, orange, pineapple, mango, and lychee seem to be there. Nice combination of Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin hops. There's a good amount of grapefruit pith bitterness, and all this is a supported by a bready malt backbone. Easy drinking, light to medium body, with a mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Smooth, dry finish that lingers well after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hoosier Red. 22 minutes ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to The Dark and the Pale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Two Seam IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity