MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic)
MoZee pours a moderately hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, soapy head and lots of carbonation bubbles. Strong aroma of fresh citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar with citrus and tropical fruit dominating the palate. Grapefruit, orange, pineapple, mango, and lychee seem to be there. Nice combination of Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin hops. There's a good amount of grapefruit pith bitterness, and all this is a supported by a bready malt backbone. Easy drinking, light to medium body, with a mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Smooth, dry finish that lingers well after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 51 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Ten Fidy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity