MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic)
MoZee pours a moderately hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, soapy head and lots of carbonation bubbles. Strong aroma of fresh citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar with citrus and tropical fruit dominating the palate. Grapefruit, orange, pineapple, mango, and lychee seem to be there. Nice combination of Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin hops. There's a good amount of grapefruit pith bitterness, and all this is a supported by a bready malt backbone. Easy drinking, light to medium body, with a mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Smooth, dry finish that lingers well after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 20 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity