Sierra Nevada Porter doesn't have the same malt taste as other beers from the brewery. It has a smoky, burnt flavor with strong molasses overtones on the initial sip and hints of dark chocolate in the aftertaste. It is remarkably smooth and an overall great tasting genuine porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 42 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for EightFive-O American Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fire Rock Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity