Scottsdale Blonde pours a golden yellow color, very transparent, with two fingers of thick white head that dissipates down to a thin layer after a few minutes. A steady stream of small identical bubbles flow from bottom to top in even distribution. The aroma smells fresh, like a field of wheat, with almost imperceptible hint of lemon zest. The taste is incredibly well balanced, a cornbread-like malt base with a tangerine citrus fruitiness on top. It counterbalances with a little lemon sourness and a mild hop spice to temper the sweetness. The result is a beer that is both slightly sweet and dry, all the time remaining reserved in all aspects. This is an excellent American take on a style almost as old as beer itself.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout. 34 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity