Color is deep golden orange, pretty hazy. Two fingers of foamy, off-white head with good retention and lacing left on the glass. Aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows the nose with huge amounts of resinous hops. Mango and guava combined with tangerine and orange citrus. Some peach or apricot stone fruit is there as well. Malts are supportive, cracker-like. Dry and smooth in the mouthfeel with a creamy texture. Finish has a bit of grapefruit bitterness but we didn't expect 100 IBUs! An outstanding DIPA, and don't worry, there's no mushrooms in this beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 12 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity