Color is deep golden orange, pretty hazy. Two fingers of foamy, off-white head with good retention and lacing left on the glass. Aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows the nose with huge amounts of resinous hops. Mango and guava combined with tangerine and orange citrus. Some peach or apricot stone fruit is there as well. Malts are supportive, cracker-like. Dry and smooth in the mouthfeel with a creamy texture. Finish has a bit of grapefruit bitterness but we didn't expect 100 IBUs! An outstanding DIPA, and don't worry, there's no mushrooms in this beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 40 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity