Unlike most brown ales which are nutty and sweet, Sam Adams Brown is neither. The overall flavor is very satisfying, with an ideal amount of hops and a smooth, biscuity finish. It tastes a lot like Sam Adams Boston Lager, yet is unique enough for us to seek this one out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 31 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity