As they've done in the past, Dogfish Head, Victory, and Stone have again teamed up to brew the 2016 version of this saison. The color is a clear, golden orange with a thin but foamy head. The taste is dry and full of herbs- we pick up on rosemary, clove, and ginger, but also some citrus hops. The label lists parsley, sage, rosemary, and lemon thyme, and one could pick up on all of those. There's some dry, hop bitterness in the finish. Overall this is a really interesting beer. Not something we would want to drink every day, but all the herbs create a unique and satisfying collaboration.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 47 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 4 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity