Saison d'Brett pours a golden straw color with a bit of iridescence. The head is thick, white, and frothy with a ton of little bubbles. Lovely aroma full of Brettanomyces and farmhouse funk. Taste is phenomenal and screams of high quality. Perfect amount of Brett - less than expected from the aroma, but just the right amount to give it the funk. It's also fruity but not juicy, with dry fruit flavors like white grape and green apple. Maybe a bit of citrus. Mid-palate, you can really taste the barrel. Smooth, woody, oak flavors. Dry, warming mouthfeel. On the finish, there's an earthy flavor full of spice. Overall this is an exceptional saison with a smooth, enjoyable flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 20 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity