Saison d'Brett pours a golden straw color with a bit of iridescence. The head is thick, white, and frothy with a ton of little bubbles. Lovely aroma full of Brettanomyces and farmhouse funk. Taste is phenomenal and screams of high quality. Perfect amount of Brett - less than expected from the aroma, but just the right amount to give it the funk. It's also fruity but not juicy, with dry fruit flavors like white grape and green apple. Maybe a bit of citrus. Mid-palate, you can really taste the barrel. Smooth, woody, oak flavors. Dry, warming mouthfeel. On the finish, there's an earthy flavor full of spice. Overall this is an exceptional saison with a smooth, enjoyable flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity