Saison d'Brett pours a golden straw color with a bit of iridescence. The head is thick, white, and frothy with a ton of little bubbles. Lovely aroma full of Brettanomyces and farmhouse funk. Taste is phenomenal and screams of high quality. Perfect amount of Brett - less than expected from the aroma, but just the right amount to give it the funk. It's also fruity but not juicy, with dry fruit flavors like white grape and green apple. Maybe a bit of citrus. Mid-palate, you can really taste the barrel. Smooth, woody, oak flavors. Dry, warming mouthfeel. On the finish, there's an earthy flavor full of spice. Overall this is an exceptional saison with a smooth, enjoyable flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 30 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity