Rosebud Special Ale
Rosebud pours a dark orangish copper color with a lot of fire when held up to the light. It has a medium amount of tan head. Aroma lends hints of rye, gingerbread and a slight hoppiness. The flavor is more malt forward than hoppy, somewhere on the spectrum between roasted rye and caramel. There is an herbal hop flavor mixed in and a subtle cinnamon spiciness that adds to the complexity. Listed mysteriously as a 'Special Ale,' this fits somewhere in between a Red IPA and an American Strong Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 58 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity