Rosebud Special Ale
Rosebud pours a dark orangish copper color with a lot of fire when held up to the light. It has a medium amount of tan head. Aroma lends hints of rye, gingerbread and a slight hoppiness. The flavor is more malt forward than hoppy, somewhere on the spectrum between roasted rye and caramel. There is an herbal hop flavor mixed in and a subtle cinnamon spiciness that adds to the complexity. Listed mysteriously as a 'Special Ale,' this fits somewhere in between a Red IPA and an American Strong Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Half Hitch. 45 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Vunderbar Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity