Rosebud Special Ale
Rosebud pours a dark orangish copper color with a lot of fire when held up to the light. It has a medium amount of tan head. Aroma lends hints of rye, gingerbread and a slight hoppiness. The flavor is more malt forward than hoppy, somewhere on the spectrum between roasted rye and caramel. There is an herbal hop flavor mixed in and a subtle cinnamon spiciness that adds to the complexity. Listed mysteriously as a 'Special Ale,' this fits somewhere in between a Red IPA and an American Strong Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 11 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity