Rosebud pours a dark orangish copper color with a lot of fire when held up to the light. It has a medium amount of tan head. Aroma lends hints of rye, gingerbread and a slight hoppiness. The flavor is more malt forward than hoppy, somewhere on the spectrum between roasted rye and caramel. There is an herbal hop flavor mixed in and a subtle cinnamon spiciness that adds to the complexity. Listed mysteriously as a 'Special Ale,' this fits somewhere in between a Red IPA and an American Strong Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 5 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity