Rosebud pours a dark orangish copper color with a lot of fire when held up to the light. It has a medium amount of tan head. Aroma lends hints of rye, gingerbread and a slight hoppiness. The flavor is more malt forward than hoppy, somewhere on the spectrum between roasted rye and caramel. There is an herbal hop flavor mixed in and a subtle cinnamon spiciness that adds to the complexity. Listed mysteriously as a 'Special Ale,' this fits somewhere in between a Red IPA and an American Strong Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 39 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity