Color is golden yellow and super clear, with a fairly thin, white, soapy head. Aroma of grainy, pilsner malts and a bit of sweetness. Taste is malt forward, with doughy flavors and a strong backbone of graham cracker sweetness. Mild hoppiness that is mostly floral and grassy in nature. Medium body with a crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. Recently rebranded from a Pilsner to a Kolsch, this has a little more body and flavor than we recall from the older versions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 36 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity