Red Caboose is an Amber Lager from a small brewery called Tin Mill Brewing Company. There's no ABV provided, so any guesses are welcome. The color is amber copper with a thin head and light carbonation. It has a sweet, caramel malt aroma. On the taste, this has a lot of similarities to a light marzen. It has a mild corn or wheat flavor and it's extremely smooth and drinkable. Hops are there, but it's a malt-forward beer, a little sweet, but still very balanced. We would love to go back to Hermann, Missouri to try this again during Oktoberfest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity