Red Caboose is an Amber Lager from a small brewery called Tin Mill Brewing Company. There's no ABV provided, so any guesses are welcome. The color is amber copper with a thin head and light carbonation. It has a sweet, caramel malt aroma. On the taste, this has a lot of similarities to a light marzen. It has a mild corn or wheat flavor and it's extremely smooth and drinkable. Hops are there, but it's a malt-forward beer, a little sweet, but still very balanced. We would love to go back to Hermann, Missouri to try this again during Oktoberfest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 47 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity