Stoplight from Tin Mill Brewing Company is a dry hopped Maibock that is full of flavor. The color is a red, copper hue with a solid head and nice lacing. Has a mild aroma, much like a German lager. But the taste is where this really stands out. The hops are not bitter, so this might be good for someone looking for a hoppy, non-bitter German style beer. Just the right amount of malts and hops for great balance. Extremely smooth and drinkable and highly recommended.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Otra Vez. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity