Stoplight from Tin Mill Brewing Company is a dry hopped Maibock that is full of flavor. The color is a red, copper hue with a solid head and nice lacing. Has a mild aroma, much like a German lager. But the taste is where this really stands out. The hops are not bitter, so this might be good for someone looking for a hoppy, non-bitter German style beer. Just the right amount of malts and hops for great balance. Extremely smooth and drinkable and highly recommended.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 24 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 2 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity