Stoplight from Tin Mill Brewing Company is a dry hopped Maibock that is full of flavor. The color is a red, copper hue with a solid head and nice lacing. Has a mild aroma, much like a German lager. But the taste is where this really stands out. The hops are not bitter, so this might be good for someone looking for a hoppy, non-bitter German style beer. Just the right amount of malts and hops for great balance. Extremely smooth and drinkable and highly recommended.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 35 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity