Stoplight from Tin Mill Brewing Company is a dry hopped Maibock that is full of flavor. The color is a red, copper hue with a solid head and nice lacing. Has a mild aroma, much like a German lager. But the taste is where this really stands out. The hops are not bitter, so this might be good for someone looking for a hoppy, non-bitter German style beer. Just the right amount of malts and hops for great balance. Extremely smooth and drinkable and highly recommended.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity