Stoplight from Tin Mill Brewing Company is a dry hopped Maibock that is full of flavor. The color is a red, copper hue with a solid head and nice lacing. Has a mild aroma, much like a German lager. But the taste is where this really stands out. The hops are not bitter, so this might be good for someone looking for a hoppy, non-bitter German style beer. Just the right amount of malts and hops for great balance. Extremely smooth and drinkable and highly recommended.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 3 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Espress-O-Boros. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Black Phoenix. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Vanilla Sky. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity