Pours a semi-hazy, light golden color with a thin head but one that lasts for the whole beer. It has a fresh, hoppy aroma that continues into the flavor. This is only 4.3% but packs plenty of flavor. The hops are citrusy and fruity, with hints of grapefruit and apple. Mouthfeel is well carbonated, with a crisp, refreshing finish. There is a lot more flavor here than this style usually has and this is easily one of the better Session IPAs out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 42 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity