Pours a semi-hazy, light golden color with a thin head but one that lasts for the whole beer. It has a fresh, hoppy aroma that continues into the flavor. This is only 4.3% but packs plenty of flavor. The hops are citrusy and fruity, with hints of grapefruit and apple. Mouthfeel is well carbonated, with a crisp, refreshing finish. There is a lot more flavor here than this style usually has and this is easily one of the better Session IPAs out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 38 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity