Moosehead Lager is a light, sweet and smooth offering from Canada's oldest independent brewery. Light shining through the green bottles can create a fair amount of marijuana-like skunk smell on the initial pour. But this dissipates quickly and doesn't affect the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 13 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA