Moosehead Lager is a light, sweet and smooth offering from Canada's oldest independent brewery. Light shining through the green bottles can create a fair amount of marijuana-like skunk smell on the initial pour. But this dissipates quickly and doesn't affect the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 54 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rapturous. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity