Moosehead Lager is a light, sweet and smooth offering from Canada's oldest independent brewery. Light shining through the green bottles can create a fair amount of marijuana-like skunk smell on the initial pour. But this dissipates quickly and doesn't affect the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 20 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 47 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity