Moosehead Lager is a light, sweet and smooth offering from Canada's oldest independent brewery. Light shining through the green bottles can create a fair amount of marijuana-like skunk smell on the initial pour. But this dissipates quickly and doesn't affect the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity