Brewery:MIA Beer Co.
Links:MIA Beer Co. Website
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: IPAs East and West
MegaMix pours a golden yellow color, about a 7/10 on the haziness scale. It has two fingers of white head with very big bubbles. The aroma is epic for a pale ale with strong notes of citrus hops, guava, and passion fruit. With this level of haziness and this much fruit on the smell, you would expect this to be juicy and North-east style on the taste, but this is not the case. Instead, you get a fair amount of bitterness on the hops with plenty of grapefruit, pine and floral hop flavors. This is loaded with hops for a Pale Ale at only 6%, tons of flavor at a relatively low ABV. It has a slightly oily mouthfeel that coats your tongue and opens up the taste buds to allow you the full effect of the beer. It finishes dry with just a touch of black pepper to abbreviate the aftertaste and invite the next sip. A very colorful beer in a very colorful can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 49 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Shploing!!. 4 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Hop Jitsu. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Vallis Aurea. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bozo Beer. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Summer Beers 2022
Birra Nursia Bionda
Leave a Comment: