Mac's is a pale ale-tasting amber ale with sweetness well balanced with a mild hoppy, bitter aftertaste. There isn't anything unique here, but it is a stand-alone, quality amber ale. Definitely give Mac's Amber a try, you might find it to your liking.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 16 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 54 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity