Mac's is a pale ale-tasting amber ale with sweetness well balanced with a mild hoppy, bitter aftertaste. There isn't anything unique here, but it is a stand-alone, quality amber ale. Definitely give Mac's Amber a try, you might find it to your liking.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 17 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity