Legend of Ullr is a kettle-soured Porter that pours dark brown with an enormous khaki colored, bubbly head. There's a ton of sediment that circulates for several minutes in the glass before settling at the bottom. Aroma that has elements of both a brown ale and a sour ale. Taste follows the nose with a light sour flavor, couple with traditional porter flavors. Malt forward with caramel and brown sugar sweetness. Vanilla shows up late, especially as the beer warms. There's a bit of fruit, perhaps the peach and pear as noted on the bottle, but we'd also say dark fruit like cherry or blackberry. Light to medium body with a crisp, refreshing finish. Overall this is a super interesting beer and something we'd love to try again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity