KillaPilz is a slightly hazy, golden yellow color with a medium amount of dense white head. The aroma is pleasing, like a field of wildflowers being pollinated by honey bees, with bready maltiness and natural honey sweetness. The taste melds a heavy corn grain flavor with eight types of European hops. It manages to blend those hops in a way where the hop flavors are reserved enough that it doesn't elevate the beer to IPA levels. However, it is bold tasting and has a high enough alcohol content to where it clocks in at the high end of the lager spectrum in both those qualities.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 31 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity