KillaPilz is a slightly hazy, golden yellow color with a medium amount of dense white head. The aroma is pleasing, like a field of wildflowers being pollinated by honey bees, with bready maltiness and natural honey sweetness. The taste melds a heavy corn grain flavor with eight types of European hops. It manages to blend those hops in a way where the hop flavors are reserved enough that it doesn't elevate the beer to IPA levels. However, it is bold tasting and has a high enough alcohol content to where it clocks in at the high end of the lager spectrum in both those qualities.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity