KillaPilz is a slightly hazy, golden yellow color with a medium amount of dense white head. The aroma is pleasing, like a field of wildflowers being pollinated by honey bees, with bready maltiness and natural honey sweetness. The taste melds a heavy corn grain flavor with eight types of European hops. It manages to blend those hops in a way where the hop flavors are reserved enough that it doesn't elevate the beer to IPA levels. However, it is bold tasting and has a high enough alcohol content to where it clocks in at the high end of the lager spectrum in both those qualities.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 26 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity