KillaPilz is a slightly hazy, golden yellow color with a medium amount of dense white head. The aroma is pleasing, like a field of wildflowers being pollinated by honey bees, with bready maltiness and natural honey sweetness. The taste melds a heavy corn grain flavor with eight types of European hops. It manages to blend those hops in a way where the hop flavors are reserved enough that it doesn't elevate the beer to IPA levels. However, it is bold tasting and has a high enough alcohol content to where it clocks in at the high end of the lager spectrum in both those qualities.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 32 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity